Terms and conditions
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third- party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act); we do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
Federal Trade Commission Fair Information Practices
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Privacy Alliance and Marketing Act
Trust Guard Privacy Requirements
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Armstrong Insurance Services is committed to ensuring that the collection and processing of your data, carried out from the site armstronginsuranceservices.com, complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDR). Each form or teleservice limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (minimization of data) and specifies:
- what are the objectives of the data collection,
- if this data is mandatory or optional for the management of your request,
- who will have access to it (only Armstrong Insurance Services unless specified in the form when transmission to a third party is necessary to manage your request),
The personal data collected as part of the services offered on armstronginsuranceservices.com are processed according to secure protocols and enable Armstrong Insurance Services to handle requests received in its computer applications.
For any information or to exercise your rights concerning the processing of personal data managed by Armstrong Insurance Services, you can contact Armstrong Insurance Services and if appropriate its Data Protection Officer (DPO), if distinguished.